Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Drawing Class Week Six

Finally something that bears some resemblance to the original.

These Gumnuts were off a tree next door. I love the shape of them and when they are in flower they are a wonderful burst of red.




7 comments:

  1. I told you that you could draw! Do you believe me now? These are really good - pencil or charcoal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:44 AM

    Lisa....these are beauteful. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look gorgeous - you must be happy with your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:03 AM

    wow Lisa, these turned out great. You've obviously found another hidden talent. I must add how nice it was to meet you at AQC. I've fondled the fabric I bought from you quite a few times.

    cheers
    cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful drawings! Gum nuts are a great subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, Lisa! I wish I could do this drawing class...but then I think you had the talent all along, you just needed some confidence in your own ability. You're very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Lisa
    You have done well. How multi talented are you? Look out world, what's next on your list??

    ReplyDelete