Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Final Drawing Class

Week nine has finally arrived and this week we had a male model - I am still not overly comfortable having one naked person is a room full of clothed people.

Can't say I was impressed by this weeks effort. I need lots and lots more practice but now at least I have the basics and know where and how to start. I guess a blank page no longer scares me to death.




I will do more classes I'm sure but have a few other priorities over the coming weeks so maybe next term.

5 comments:

  1. Now you just need the Lithocoal - or was it charcoal so you can do this straight onto fabric and iron-set it.

    Jenny back in Cairo but recommending Brazil - and it is marvelous for stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved following your progress with the classes. I have just gone back and looked at your others too. I think the Gum Nuts are amazing, even more so when you see them with all the other work you've done. I hope you will keep drawing and sharing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:28 AM

    Very nice life drawing.I teach drawing for quilters too.Your sketches are terrific. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Lisa, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so proud of you and thrilled that you now feel able to tackle drawing anything you need. What a great change to make in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:18 PM

    You said "I am still not overly comfortable having one naked person is a room full of clothed people."
    LOL, you could just strip off as well you know and that would solve that moment of discomfort...
    Hugs,
    Jas

    ReplyDelete