Thursday, March 1, 2007

Drawing Class Week Five

Last night was week five but I missed one due to the AQC. Probably wouldn't have helped this exercise - I just wish I could get the charcoal to do what my head is telling it to do. I know Practice Practice Practice.

This exercise was to draw three objects simply and then move and draw them again and also a third time so they all overlap on the one plane.

Then you needed to draw around the resulting shapes and start shading them with charcoal. Very messy but of course you always learn something each time you try anything.

3 comments:

Karoda said...

What a cool lesson!

mereth said...

I envy both you and Nic being able to take art lessons.Keep posting the results, I love seeing what other people are doing.

Anonymous said...

nice, like a quilt in charcoal.