Thanks to Nic for encouraging me to do this meme.
1. Whats your name spelt backwards?
Asil - never liked that.
2. What did you do last night?
My son, who has recently left home, came over for chicken soup & matzo balls - why don't mine stay together like in the movies - the matzo balls not my son!
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Everything - just bought a new one so have been downloading/uploading/transferring all weekend.
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Can't recall but doubt it, although something in the deep dark recesses of my mind think otherwise.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Think it was last November in Palm Springs - sounds exotic but I shared the pool with a hotel full of young Chinese Christians having a weekend retreat.
6. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a Billabong knock off tshirt.
7. How many cars have you owned?
Actually none - used my parents till I left home and all the others have been my husbands domain. Not much into cars as long as they get me from a to b.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Headbanging bass filled noise
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes - compulsory here in Australia.
10. Do you have cable?
Yes - watch all the do it yourself shows and movies. Rarely watch free to air as I hate the ads.
11. What kind of computer do you use?
Apple Mac now - fell in love with my laptop and have just bought a big one with a really cool screen. We were confused though as we thought they had left the actual computer out of the box till we realised it was part of the monitor - wonderful design.
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Of course - usual 'is your fridge running'....type ones.
13. You like anyone right now? Like is a weak word. I love a few people, admire many and get frustrated by some.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No don't think so - last time I went on an amusement park ride I just got a headache and wondered why I ever liked them. I am getting to old.
15. Furthest place you ever travelled? I have been lucky enough to go to many places as I work for an airline. Anywhere is a long way from Australia but there are still a few places on my list like Alaska that I would like to get to one day.
16.Do you have a garden? Yes but the weeds grow faster than the plants
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Not much of a fan of comics but I do like savage chickens
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes I think so but I am not allowed to sing in public (under pain of death)
19. Shower, morning or night?
Morning - helps me wakes up.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Haven't been to the movies in ages (actually can't remember last one) My husband hates the smell of popcorn. I watch lots on TV though - Keeping Mum is the one I am watching at the moment.
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Favourite this week is Piri Piri chicken pizza - now there is a clash of cultures.
22. Chips or popcorn? Both
23. What cell phone provider do you have? Vodafone
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Why would you?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No but I was a finalist in a go go competition once - had a wonderful mini skirt with that fringing stuff on it. Those that know me now can stop laughing thank you. I was only 12. Actually now that I think of it I was in a Miss Jewish Beach Girl competition once.
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
My husband at a yummy cafe where I had field mushroom and ricotta bruschetta with an Italian Mango Soda.
28. Favourite chocolate bar?
Crunchie bar although the easter egg (bought for half price today) is pretty delicious.
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
Definitely my husband Peter but I do have a few friends from school.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Don't like raw tomatoes.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Won a few swimming ones in my youth.
32. Favorite artist?
Gustav Klimpt - love the gold.
33. Favorite computer game?
I have a mahjong on my phone which helps kill time.
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Yes - a carpet cleaner which burnt a hole in the carpet and some space bags which didn't stay sealed and exploded their contents in the middle of the night.
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Only to school
37. Last thing you bought at the store?
500 plastic containers for beads - smaller size this time.
38. Ever thrown up in public?
Not quite in public but in front of someone I really fancied but I was only a teenager which I still cringe about.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Already have found true love but the millions would certainly not go astray.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I was attracted to my husband at first site but I actually thought he was gay. Pleased to be proved wrong.
41.Can exes just be friends?
No - don't think so - haven't got any who are still friends.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Can't remember although I did visit my father last year when he was ill in hospital.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Not too long - just enough for a short plait in school.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
Just the one that comes with the machine with the fake voice. Can't find the manual.
45. Where would you like to go right now? Paris .
46. What was the name of your first pet - can't remember but I did have a turtle called Oscar who drowned.
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it?
My current handbag is a sort of a backpack - lime green and everything is in it. Camera, phone and lots of headache pills and a red leather patchwork wallet.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
One of those call centre calls from India. I get a couple a day and they drive me mad.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Always my wonderful husband.
50. What do you think about most?
My brain is always full of things exploding everywhere. I have lots going on in my life and my brain is always trying to plan and organise and prioritize.
Phew - that took some thought - over to you!