Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Setup Nearly Complete

I am in the final stages of setting up my Exhibition - Dyed Heaven - which opens tomorrow at the Chrissie Cotter Gallery in Pidcock St Camperdown (Sydney).

I must be nearly finished as I am up to making up little numbers to put next to the quilts.
There will be a little fine tuning tomorrow but I promise to post some photos as soon as I have a chance.

I have, however, had a few days in Queensland and loved this house with the garage door covered in Brick wallpaper


We went to a quilt show at the Gold Coast Arts Centre and this elephant was outside making everyone smile.


My friend Karen lives on the river in Brisbane and this is her outlook as the sun sets. It was pouring with rain nearly all the time I was there but it was very welcome rain.

This is also the view from Karens deck and if you look really closely you will see something very unexpected amongst the ferns.

Just a night on the Gold Coast but I did manage a long walk on the beach.

1 comment:

mzjohansen said...

Amongst the ferns - a tapir, anteater - what ?!!
Will be thinking of you and wish you LOTS of success nad happiness at your opening !