Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Colour in the Garden

I have been painting up lots of fabrics in preparation for our UK trip and Brisbane Show when we come back and here are this morning's efforts.

These are also the sort of fabric my Monthly Metre Club Members get.



While hanging out these lengths I looked up to see these drifting clouds.



And thanks to Lindi for nominating me for a blog award.

There are still some spaces in my Bramble Patch workshop on 1st/2nd September in the UK and I would love to meet some of my blog readers

2 comments:

Judy said...

Lisa,

Your fabrics look delicious I wish I could raid your washing line. The clouds are fascinating, I love just watching clousds as they pas in there different formations.

Lynn Majidimehr said...

Such beautiful fabrics! I've been enjoying reading your blog for a while, and have nominated it for a blog award. The details are on my blog.