Monday, September 8, 2008

Change of Scenery

A day in Bath where I joined (seemingly) thousands of others at the Roman Baths - certainly takes you to another point in time but the crowds were a bit distracting.

This is a photo of when they cleaned it out - i thought it was interesting.

This is the indoor plunge pool - the sparkles are coins which have been thrown in - I would rather buy an ice cream.

A quick trip at the end of the day to Stonehenge - looked not so impressive from the road but once you get closer you realise how amazing they are.

The sky was pretty amazing all by itself too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been fascinated with Stonehenge since I was a child. I was privileged to visit when I was 17 and remember being impressed with the structures and the setting alike. It was a wonderful and haunting experience. I'd welcome a chance to go back.
Lynne