Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome to my Finnish readers


I am getting a lot of new visitors today from Finland which is wonderful. I think it is because I have sent one of my DVDs for Cutout Magic to a new friend in Finland. I am always amazed at the power of the internet.

Here is another Cutout Magic top finished in one of my classes by Maxine who had so much fun in the workshop she returned last week to do Aurora. Can't wait to see what she does with her quilt as I think she might be a new beading convert.

To my new visitors - if you are also interested in a workshop please contact me as I have some free time in Europe after the Festival of Quilts and have never been to Finland and would love an excuse to come.

1 comment:

Hannele said...

Hi Lisa,
I did blog yesterday about the mail I received from you =) I watched the DVD yesterday evening and my fingers are itching... Your fabrics are beautiful, they are just the colors I love because of their soft, natural tones.