Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mt Buller

I am in Mt Buller teaching at the first Mt Buller Summer School this week. It is a beautiful venue with great classrooms and accomodation and food and the weather is perfect. Don't really want to be inside as it is so gorgeous outside at the moment but Peter is doing the sightseeing and mountain walks for me. Last night we went and watched the sun set from the summit.

Speaking of beautiful venues for teaching - there are still spaces in my workshops at Coffs Harbour - Be Creative by the Sea Retreat in May and it may be the last time for a while that this Retreat is run in its present form so please consider joining me there. I will be doing my Beneath the Surface and Luscious Landscape projects. Both a lot of fun.

2 comments:

QuiltGypsy Mermaids said...

I hope you were able to get out and enjoy some of the beauty after teaching your class! The picture is absolutely beautiful !

Deb Richardson said...

Hi Lisa, I attended your workshops at Mt. Buller Summer School and had so much fun. You are a genius as I am now beading anything and everything! You are very patient and such a great teacher, can't wait to attend another workshop with you. I am working on my Aurora project with a lot of enthusiasm. Keep up the good work.
Cheers! Deb Richardson