Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In the Mail

Look what I got in the mail today!

The last 12 months have been pretty amazing for me but NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would see this.
Needless to say that the quilts are underway but with all my travelling recently most of the creative work has been in my head (and dreams/nightmares). It is a pretty terrifying prospect but hopefully it will be all right when it needs to be. My group of students are all working hard too and I am so excited about the work that they are creating.
Also another unbelievable prospect is that I am teaching at Quilt Festival as well. I hope some of you who are planning to be there will consider my classes or lecture as it will be very embarrassing if no one signs up.

I will give you more details later but now I am back to the studio.

7 comments:

Sue Dennis said...

Don't panic! don't panic! is what I'm saying to myself each day, Lisa!!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Congratulations! Job well done; EnJOY!

Amanda said...

I've only been in one of your on-line courses but you come across as a great teacher, even through the ether. Congratulations!!

Better start making some 'me time' dates in the diary!!

Erica Spinks said...

Ooh! How exciting - it must be real! :-)

RHONDA said...

Well done, Very Clever Person! Well deserved.

Sarah Ann Smith said...

I am SO PROUD OF YOU! You will be, as always, brilliant, wonderful, funny, creative.... and yes, you will be a bit terrified (especially that first class...after the first one, the rest will go like a breeze!). Enjoy... so wish I could be there this year, Sarah

Judy said...

Lisa,

Congratulations and good luck with your teaching.