Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Landscapes in Port Lincoln

 
I spent last weekend in Port Lincoln in South Australia with a very enthusiastic group of quilters. Part of the cost was subsidised by Country Arts SA which is a great way for groups to get tutors.
We did Beneath the Surface on the first day and most quilts were well underway by the end of the day. The ladies really enjoyed the free form piecing as well as the beading session so I expect there will be some gorgeous quilts finished very soon.

Day two was Luscious Landscapes and I was so impressed by the quilts which start magically appearing. I have been promised photos of the finished quilts so will show them to you when they arrive.
Here are some underway with the inspiration photos so you can see how they are developing.




I am teaching Luscious Landscapes again at the Vickery Retreat in Victoria on 11/12 October and there are still places available for a great coiuple of days. There are only two places left. I am also doing my Threads to Dye For Workshop that weekend too and it will be one of my last workshops in Australia this year so don't miss out.

No comments: