Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sydney Workshops

Next week the year starts in earnest for me. No more West Wing marathons in the afternoon  but it is about time I did some real work.

At Quiltsmilth in Annandale I am doing these two workshops on Tuesday when I am doing Candy Floss which was on the cover of Quilters Companion a while ago. There is no sewing in this workshop - just fusing. We play around with lots of delicious slivers of fabric and fuse them to each other. It looks so complicated but it really isn't. 
 On Wednesday we are doing my very popular Luscious Landscapes where we create a landscape from your own photo like this valley view in Italy.
I think lots of people are still away so these will be small classes which means lots of personal attention as well as a lot of laughs,

Hope to see you there. Just contact the lovely ladies at Quiltsmith for more information.


No comments: