Thursday, January 3, 2013

Buttons for Embellishment

When I was in Scotland I went to the annual Craft Market in Edinburgh and was thrilled to meet Fran whose Buttons by McAnaraks had always appealed to me. 
I was so pleased when she agreed to let me stock her buttons on my WEBSITE and they have finally arrived and I have loaded them.
These are some of the larger buttons which are 35mm in diameter and can be bought singularly or in sets of 6
 


 I also have some of her Pinstripe and Galaxy Ranges which are on cards of 6 in three different shapes.



Fran is a wonderful seamstress and designer and has embellished these jackets to give them a new and exciting look.


 Fran has also made these cute brooches with the large buttons to give you more inspiration.

I look forward to seeing what you do with yours.

2 comments:

seafood exports said...

i found this topic very interesting if you have more to teach us about this subject please post.

------------------------------
franchise for exports | cattle exports | livestock exports

Donna Shoup said...

I found your jacket to be full of inspiration. Thank you for the vision.