Monday, October 22, 2007

How Lucky Am I?

Today I was teaching at Absolutely Patchwork in Maroochydore (Sunshine Coast in Queensland) and while I was in the store a customer came in with her husband who had made her (and her daughters) a wonderful thread rack. Now I already have four but after my recent thread discovery I definitely need more storage (so I can go back and get more threads). Lucky me convinced him to sell me this one. If you are interested in getting one just contact the store as I believe he is going to supply them.

This one has 8 rows of 8 holders - won't it look wonderful full of threads?

2 comments:

Krishna said...

Hi Lisa,
Your stall looks fantastic. It must have taken ages. Hope you do well.
Love the wooden thread holder too.
All the best,
Krishna

LuĂ­sa Silva said...

You are very, very lucky. The thread holder looks great.