Saturday, December 8, 2007

Good start to the Day

I am taking the opportunity of being a self employed but overweight struggling artist with arthritis rapidly creeping over all my joints to do some exercise. Not my favourite activity by any stretch of the imagination.

However - I do love being in water so aquarobics seem a good idea. I have bought a season ticket at my local pool and have been everyday this week. I quite like the 6am atmostphere but the teacher is an ex syncronised swimmer and all that legs in the air stuff just makes me want to burst out laughing. Imagine 20 ladies well past their prime trying to look like Esther Williams. Very funny.

Anyway - here is the pool looking over the river in the early morning.





1 comment:

verobirdie said...

Nice swimming pool!
And it is a good idea. I should do the same ;-)