Saturday, November 15, 2008

South Australian Hospitality

I also was invited to teach for a group at Inman Valley where I had never been before.
It was held in a classic Australian country church hall

This is the view from the window



Very Australian

A smaller group this time but no less enthusiastic.
I stayed with Glenys who has the most beautiful 100 year old home with a garden to die for. It was just a joy to walk around and see all the incredible roses which have been so perfectly cared for.







Free range chickens and the odd peacock just topped off the scene

I can't believe just how fortunate I am to be able to live this life and persue my passion.

2 comments:

TB said...

Such wonderful pics! No wonder you feel as you do. In Maryland, we have our natural beauty, not like what you show, but I too feel blessed, very blessed. Thanks for sharing.

Judy said...

Lisa,

Sorry got the rose comment under the wrong heading beautiful peacock too.