Sunday, August 2, 2009

Workshops in Dyed & Gone to Heaven Studio


I am pleased to announce that I have, after numerous requests, decided to run a few workshops in my new studio in Sydney.

Classes will be small and numbers will be strictly limited for personalised attention and I have chosen my two most popular workshops to 'test the waters'.

Creative Beading will be held on Wednesday 16th September and cost of $100 will include complete kit (including everything you need), delicious lunch, morning & afternoon tea and of course tuition.

Aurora Quilt will be held on Saturday 3rd October and cost of $80 will include tuition and lunch and morning and afternoon teas. Kits will be available or you can bring your own fabrics.

As these will be small classes you will have a wonderful opportunity to learn in a relaxed fun environment. Why not ask a friend or two and come along for a great day?

Contact me ASAP to ensure a place.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Lisa,

what a wonderful chance to learn skills in your lovely workshop and with your extra able tution, wish I lived in Sydney.

Anne said...

I wish I lived there, too, washington DC is a bit too far...