Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Year to Go


I have just received the latest newsletter from Adventures in Italy who are running my workshop next September in Orvieto. It all sounds so wonderful I just can't wait to be there again. Download it here to get excited too.



Kristi has taken some more brilliant detail shots for me so I can start working on some samples for my workshop in September 2010. Can't you just imagine using them in your textile work.

We already have our first students enrolled so even if you are just thinking about joining us, it is not too early to contact Adventures in Italy as the groups are kept small and it would be terrible to miss this opportunity.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!-can you run this agian in about 5 yrs time when my children are old enough to leave for a fortnight ... I am soooo inspired but just not the right life timing for me :( camcas