Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Student Work


I love to receive photos of finished projects from students and customers. The photo above is from Deb in Perth who used one of my painted pieces and beads.
This is my class at Stitching and Beyond Group in Kingston Tasmania

Amazingly Lesley finished this before I even got home. It is named 24 hours and it goes from darkness to light. If you look carefully you might also see the fur fabric she used.

And you may remember Margaret's Breaking the Drought quilt she made at my class at the Bramble Patch in the UK that she brought here to show me on her trip. Well this stained glass was done based on the design by one of her children. What a compliment.

1 comment:

Hannele said...

I love the fish tail quilt - and the crystallization technique would be interesting to try! What a pity, that ther's some distance separating Finland from Australia ;)

BTW, I do have a blog of my own: http://www.welennah.vuodatus.net