Saturday, April 17, 2010

UK Workshops


I have just updated my website with some new additions to my UK/Italy schedule in August and September.

Some new additions are

Midsomer Quilting in Bath - 4/5th September. I love Bath and can't wait to return and see more of this beautiful area.


The Bramble Patch in Northants - 13/14th September.


I am very excited to be returning here and Peter is looking forward to another rambling walk along the towpath.

I am also teaching at some guilds and private groups and all the details are on the website

2 comments:

Lindi said...

I am so envious:) You are going to have a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

Juts a tip for when you are in Bath - for the best afternoon tea scones with jam and cream in the entire city ( and yes I have tried every cafe there!) Stand where your photo of the cresent was taken and take the street to your right, Brock Street. At the end on the left is The Circus Cafe and restaurant. Go too far and you are on the famed Circus. Tea between 3 and 5pm. Warm buttermilk scones to die for. (Dye [to pay] for?!)