Friday, May 28, 2010

Down Under Textiles


The second great issue of Down Under Textiles is about to be released and this time there is one of my projects in it.

This project is Beaded Buttons and I have been showing you little bits of them over the last few weeks but here are some more.

This extremely simple project can be completed in a few hours and can then be used as jewellery or a focal point for another art work.

To make it even easier for you - I have put together a complete kit in a variety of colourways. The kit contains hand dyed fabric, stabiliser, needle, beading thread and of course a container of beads. I have photos of the colourways on the website but if there is something you particularly want - just ask. I am sure I could find the right colours in my small collection.

I am also stocking the magazine so if you want to be amongst the first to get your copy (they won't be available in newsagents) you can order them from me too so you can get started straight away on your beautiful creation

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Fabulous Lisa! Off to order. :)