Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Upcoming Queensland Workshops



I thought I would post some details about some upcoming workshops I am teaching in Queensland. I am hoping it is a little warmer and drier than here in Sydney at the moment. I believe there are still some places available in all workshops. These are the only workshops I have booked for this year in Queensland.

First up are two workshops in Rockhampton this weekend. They are both being held at Patchwork Paradise but Breaking the Drought is being held for the local quilt group.

Patchwork Paradise
128 William Street, Rockhampton Qld 4700
Ph 07 4927 6628 or 0438 223096
patchwork@cqnet.com.au

Friday 4th June - Aurora

Saturday and Sunday 5th/6th - Breaking the Drought (above).


Caboolture Sewing Machines & Patchwork
(07) 5495 5381

Monday 28th - Aurora

Tuesday 29th - Fabrications


Hope to see some of you there.

No comments: