Thursday, August 19, 2010

Festival of Quilts

Having trouble with my laptop so can only blog on the phone (without pictures) but wanted to let you know that I have been having a terrific time here in England .
My first Masterclass finished today and I think it went really well. My students were really creative and tried some great new ideas using the basic techniques . I am so looking forward to seeing some final quilts.

It has also been terrific watching the NEC turn from an enormous (and I do mean enormous) empty shell into what looks to be an exciting show. It opens tomorrow and I can't wait to see the exhibits without ladders and packing boxes and general mess.

It has been really inspiring to meet people like Susan Shie and Rayna Gilman and Sandra Meech whose work I have always admired. Such fun and even better times to look forward to over the next few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm green with envy! Have a heap of fun!

Hugz