Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Quilts







Carol did my Aurora Workshop a little while ago and has just sent me these pictures of some little pieces she did for a swap. I think they are so cute - they are all around 5" x 6" .




I am teaching Aurora at Midsomer Quilting near Bath in the UK on Saturday 4th September if you would like to join in the fun. Also teaching Crystallisation (as a one day class) on Sunday 5th.

If you are closer to the Bramble Patch - Crystallisation will be running as a two day workshop on 13th/14th September.

3 comments:

Lisar said...

What a great idea...especially to practise beading...thanks for sharing these with us all Lisa.

Suzanne said...

Great work in a little size!

Tn said...

So perfect design.I also want to learn how to make it.According to your introduce,I have some good idea to do my work.Thanks to share those.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's polo shirts wholesale,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.So many kinds of style polo shirts clothing waiting for you to buy.I also to offer everyone a good business. I hope we can learn each other.