Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crystallisation Quilt from England


Judy did my workshop at the Bramble Patch in the UK a few months ago and has sent me these great photos of her Crystallisation Quilt. Aren't the colours vibrant?
Above is the closeup of the centre and here is the full quilt.

She has told me that it is hanging in her newly decorated guest room and the colours are a perfect match.
I will be returning to the UK in 2012 and am already taking bookings so if your group is interested please let me know.

Also - bookings open TODAY for Be Creative by the Sea Retreat 2011 and I will be teaching my Luscious Landscapes and Beneath the Surface projects so contact Wendy ASAP to book your place at this wonderful venue.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Lisa, The crystallisation quilt is just glorious. I've never really thought about getting into dyeing my own fabrics, but that piece is starting to make me question that position! Fab work - congrats to both the maker and the teacher!

Fran C said...

That quilt is very vibrant it's lovely congrats to student and tutor.

camcas said...

Just make sure you don't drop anything on the carpet.....