Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wools have arrived

I am so thrilled that my beautiful new wool sets have finally arrived. Here are just some of them.

I have been working on some samples and am very pleased with this cushion which is a combination of my hand dyed cottons and two colourways of the wools.
This pattern is a variation of one of the tile designs from Barcelona. The diamonds have been fused to the cotton and the little corners have been pieced. Don't they work well together? This cushion is 20" square.

The colours used in this cushion are the Black Cherry and Straw packs with a mustard hand dyed cotton. The pattern and kit will be available soon but the wools are available now and are ready to become part of some gorgeous new projects.

4 comments:

Downunderdale said...

looking wonderful indeed

Rhonda said...

I just love that cushion!

jacaranda said...

Beautiful array of colours.

Suzanne said...

Just beautiful!