Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy Time

We have been so busy getting ready for the Australian Quilt Convention - Setup day of 13th April might seem a long way away to you but it is only just around the corner for us. Everything has to be ready for shipping in about two weeks and there is still a lot to be done.

I have spent the last week making some more samples of our fabulous new products.

I am also working very hard on some quilts for my Houston Exhibition. I have to create 3 or 4 quilts and they will be displayed with some of my student quilts. There are some amazing quilts underway. I am working on quilts influenced by Orvieto, Barcelona and Venice and using a combination of techniques including Thermofax Printing
and Stamping

A long way to go but as I am away teaching for many weeks this year I need to have work that I can do on the road as well as in the brief periods I will be home. Should be a fun year.

1 comment:

Aart said...

It looks wonderfull, the screen, the stamp en also the quilt.
Greetings from Holland.
http://quiltaart.blogspot.com