Monday, March 21, 2011

More Whimsical Woollys

 These cute pieces by Cindy in Florida were the inspiration for my challenge. She has gratiously allowed me to post them for you to see.
Aren't they cute?
You can still enter the challenge and join in the fun.

Speaking of inspiration - this beautiful version of my Breaking the Drought quilt was started in a workshop in Napier New Zealand about 18 months ago by Margaret and this is what she has said about it.

 I bought some of your fabrics as they were far superior to anything that I had in my stash that day – and they are wonderful and I finally finished the quilt and I quilted it myself and it is honestly the first quilt that I have made that I really like.  Maybe it is because the bright colours work so well.

Isn't it gratifying to get these sort of emails.
If you are in the USA and planning to be in Houston this year. I am teaching this project but instead of calling the workshop Breaking the Drought it will be called 'Machine Sewing Techniques' - not sure why the change but it will be the same workshop.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Lisa,

Cindy has come up with some very cute whimsical ideas, and Margaret from NZ has done a super job on her "Breaking the Drought quilt its lovely and bright.