Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sydney Quilt Show

Yesterday was the start of the Sydney Show which is Australia's largest quilt show. I was very fortunate to win 4th Prize in the Anything Goes Category for my quilt Flowing.
All the prize winners can be seen on the Quilters Guild of NSW website.
Thanks to the Guild for a great show including all the sponsors including Dayview Textiles who sponsored my award and major sponsor Bernina who are a major sponsor for all Australian Quilt Shows.

Also very exciting is the fact that I am the Guest Exhibitor this year and it is amazing to see so many of my quilts hanging together in such a large space. I give a floor talk every day too which is a bit scary but going well so far.


Dyed & Gone to Heaven of course has a stand (F32) which is full of hand dyed and painted fabrics including our gorgeous new cotton sateens, hand dyed wools and an amazing collection of our overdyed vintage linens.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Congrats...the quilt is absolutely beautiful!