Monday, November 21, 2011

A Few more Beads

 
I haven't really been buying beads lately as some would say I have an obscene amount (and they could be right) but on my travels in the US I just couldn't resist these. The Bead store in Dupont Circle proved irresistible although the staff could have been a little more friendly.

 Love the diamond shape - wish I had got more and flat round ones are always useful
 This one is about 1'' big - don't know where I will use it but I just liked it.
 These bakelite circles in Houston were just too gorgeous to pass up
And finally - this pack of lucite beads was just $4 in the Antique Market in Vermont and apart from my sock wool and memories I just needed another souvenir of a beautiful place.

3 comments:

Jane Monk said...

Lovely beads ... love the lucite ones.

Joy said...

love the beads especially the deep Blue ones lucky lady to own them

Banaghaisge said...

Very yummy beads!