Sunday, November 27, 2011

Garland

I was inspired by Jennifer Jangle's blog to make my own garland
I used a mixture of the small, medium and large multimix felt balls, beading thread
and I found one or two beads in a variety of shapes and colours. 
So I have strung them together leaving about 10cm of beads between each ball. 
Using 50 mixed size balls I will have 5m garland.
If you would like to make your own - I have made up some kits which are on the website including 50 mixed size balls, 100gm mixed beads, silamide beading thread and a beading needle. Great project to do with the kids to help decorate the tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a nice garland, different and more beautiful than the commercial garlands found in Christmas shops (unless they feature hand-crafted).