Thursday, March 29, 2012

Festival of Quilts Birmingham Update

Festival of Quilts have just released more places on the online booking page for workshops and so there are now more opportunities to do my classes.

These are the classes I am teaching and I hope you will join me for some fun.

Thread Dyeing - here we dye a selection of different threads with Procion Dyes and you also get some coordinated fabrics to take home to match the threads. I taught this in Houston last year and we had great fun.
Thursday 16th August - 9:30am (#209) and Sunday 19th August 1pm (#297)- what a wonderful way to finish off your FOQ experience.






Carve your Own Stamps - (#264) we will be carving our own original stamps and then using them on supplied hand dyed fabric to create beautiful unique fabric.
Saturday 18th - 9:30am - rest of the day to enjoy the show. Only 2 places left
Creative Beading (#203) - 9:30am - full day workshop exploring the joys of beading on fabric. This was showing as full but now there are just a few places left.
Remember if you spend 50 pounds on your booking for the FOQ you will also get a FREE FOQ DVD

Let me know if you are coming or have any questions - I love to meet my overseas students.

1 comment:

murugan said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u



Flats for Sale in Birmingham