Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sydney Quilt Show is On this Week



This week is the Sydney Show at Darling Harbour this week. It opens on Wednesday and runs till Sunday.


I just wanted to let you know what we are up to for the Show.

We are in Stand F32 - same place as last time
  • I am teaching a Make & Take  Workshop every day at 11am. It is my very popular Stamp Carving and Fabric Printing Workshop. The workshop is free but there is a $20 kit so I guess that doesn't make it free does it? The kit contains the Stamp Carving material and a FQ of Hand Dyed Fabric and use of the tools and stamps and other marking materials. It is suitable for all ages. I am accepting Pre-Show bookings  ( for half the places) on the website
  • I am also doing a Demo Workshop at 1pm everyday (just the right time to rest your feet) on our Fabulous Felt Products where I will be showing you how to make a beautiful bunch of flowers, decorator items and jewellery out of our brilliant range of recycled woollen felt products.)
  • We are bringing lots of new and interesting products including the fabulous Sun Dye Fabric Paints  and Opulence Paints. I have made lots of samples so you can see how they work with fabric. I have been using them in my workshops recently and they are certainly getting the seal of approval from my students. The Australian Made Sun Dye Paints are less than a 1/3 the cost of the imported brands of Fabric Paints and come in a brilliant range of colours.
  • Our great range of Stencils will also be featured including (fingers crossed for delivery this week) 2 new sets which aren't even on the website yet so you will be the first in Australia to see them.
 
  • Of course we will have our famous Hand Dyed Fabrics in all colours of the rainbow including Peter's new range of Jellybean Fabrics which sold out at the AQC and luscious Cotton Sateens and a range of recycled fabrics in linen, damask and silks.

  • You will also be able to sign up to join my next Online Beading Course which is starting on July 4th. Kits will also be available for this popular course at the Stand in a variety of colourways.
So I hope I have tempted you in popping by and saying hello and seeing all our new products or joining me in the workshop. There is also a very special offer available for our customers at the stand so check that out too.

Of course all these products and more are available to those of you who can't make it the show on our website.

No comments: