Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Colour Sets

As I mentioned in the last entry - Peter has been dyeing up a storm while I was away. We have finally finished cutting and folding and they look so nice I thought I would show you.

Purple teal Set

Stormy Sky Set

Summer Day Set

Oceans

Autumn Leaves

Eucalyptus


They are all available on the website and will be at the Embroiderers Guild Show at Homebush Sydney (10-14th October), Brisbane Quilt Show (24th-28th October) and Adelaide Quilt Show (8th-11th November)

We have also done some wonderful rainbow sets which I will show you later.

Hope you like them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very fortunate to be a student of Lisa's at this workshop in Rockhampton. It was great to finally meet this very clever lady, let alone spend three awe inspiring days with her, extending my skills and working out of my 'box'. Thank you so much for sharing your skills, Lisa. By the way, The Rocky Retreat is the best 5 days of sewing indulgence!

Anne said...

yummy colors!

Rosalind said...

What beautiful colour combinations!