Thursday, January 29, 2009

Correction to Pattern

I have just found out that there is a typo in my pattern for ATLANTIS in Aust Patchwork & Quilting Magazine Volume 17 No 6 Summer Special. Somewhere between the final version and the printer - the 1/4in seam allowance turned into 1/2in. AP&Q are very sorry for this. All measurements in the pattern are correct for 1/4in seam.

I will contact everyone who has bought a kit from me but if you are thinking about doing it from the magazine please make sure you are aware of it.


3 comments:

Karoda said...

Hi Lisa, I saw your notice on QA list about your blog being hijacked...I wanted to let you know that I clicked on your link within that post and it directed me to your blog.

I hope this bit of info helps you.

Lisa Walton said...

All fixed now but thanks for letting me know
Lisa

AJ said...

I've made this quilt from the magazine ....in different colours..currently being quilted for me...I didn't notice an error...but I stopped reading the pattern once I had all the blocks.

Great quilt!