No one got all answers and that didn't surprise me as a couple were not the sort of thing in the average home.
However Yvette came closest so I will be sending her a metre of fabric. I am also thrilled for her as her quilt is a finalist in the AQC Competition. There is a picture of it on my website if you want to check it out. I love it.
Anyway for those of you who want to know - going from left right across the rows
- Ratchet from a wooden noise maker - tricky I know
- Bag containing printer cartridge - sort of quilted pillow
- Two stacking wooden containers bought at Camden Town Markets in London
- Colander (lots of holes should have given it away)
- Teapot - impractical as it tips over easily
- The one no-one got and I'm not suprised - it is a Tape Head from a Sony Videotape machine which was thrown out and brought home by Peter when he worked in TV. We just like its design and have it on the wall. Lots of people noticed it was Sony though - well done.
- Banksia pod
- Candle and holder
- terracota planter - no plants though as the heat killed them
- Garden fountain - no water in it though. Did have a light in the middle but bulb blew and suppliers have disappeared of course.
Thanks to all who took the time to have a try. Hope you enjoyed it.