Friday, October 15, 2010

Back to Reality - nearly


Thanks for all your lovely comments about my travel journal/blog. I wasn't sure if it was a waste of time but many of you have taken the time to let me know you enjoyed it so thank you.
I am so thrilled that Bill and Kristi have invited me back to Orvieto in Septemeber 2012 so if you have been tempted by my stories please think about joining us. I know it is a long way away but having all that time to save for it would make it so achievable.
Last night we opened my treasured bottle of Palazzone desert wine and I relived the pure joy of our evening on the Terrace tasting wines and eating local delicacies.

2 comments:

marjolijn said...

What a view! Wish I could be there.
Thanks for sharing your stories. I loved it.
Marjolijn

Kristi Steiner said...

Oh my, your photo of Palazzone and mention of the wonderful wines we tasted there have me swooning. It truly was an enchanted afternoon...one of many that we shared together with your group. We can still see the glorious colors created in your studio and hear the excitement of inspired creativity. We can't wait to have you return for more grand adventures in 2012!!! Bill and Kristi Steiner