Monday, December 20, 2010

On a roll


I am happily creating samples for my Textured Treasures workshop. I am beading the one I showed you the other day - not too many but just enough to give it a little extra.

I also found another batch of printed fabrics made a little while ago and added a few extra bits and pieces. I have just found the blog entry when I actually made the fabrics and horrified to discover it was in 2008. Doesn't time fly.

The stamp was one of my first and based on an egyptian plant I think (it was a long time ago)

One of the pieces of fabrics had obvious brush strokes and that formed the starting point for my quilting.

I wasn't really sure where to go next so just outlined some circles from some more of the fabrics. Once they were in I just kept sewing - sometimes quilting just happens and grows.

It is only 20" square but a good size for a cushion or in this case - a class sample.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi! Lisa,

A very attractive cushion cover by any standard.